- Establish marketing objectives, KPIs based on past performance and the business plan.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies in Hong Kong and China market
- Work within the marketing budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product and service. Achieve strong ROI on all marketing investment
- Develop tactical campaigns and promotional materials at efficient channels identified to raise market awareness, increase penetration and grow business revenues.
- Develop relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the growth of the brand, products and business.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and feedback from Business Development Team and Product Development Team.
- Copy-write, edit and proof-read all corporate collateral and PR materials
- Degree Holder in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of in-house/ agency experience
- Good connection with media
- Excellent command in spoken & written communication of both Chinese and English
- Mature, flexible, proactive, passionate, attention to detail and strong organizational power
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing is preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
- Manage the performance of key accounts
- Identify and implement sales strategies to explore new business opportunities
- Provide professional and appropriate outdoor / digital advertising solutions for clients
- Develop strong customer relationships and networks effectively to ensure service excellence.
- Achieve assigned sales targets and business goals by establishing priorities, milestones and actions
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure smooth implementation of our services
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales / client management with strong client / agency network
- Degree or above
- Strong interest in outdoor and digital advertising industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with high level of business acumen
- Out-going, Responsible, Self-motivated, detail-minded, result-oriented, able to work independently & under pressure
- Good understanding and network on China market is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Sales Executive
- Greet visitors and guests
- Answer telephone calls
- Coordinate all mail services and general office supplies
- Manage reception area and conference room booking
- Assist other general admin work
- Clerical support to other departments
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 2 years administrative support experience
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skill
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a MUST
- Pleasant, polite and cheerful personality
- Approachable, hardworking, responsible and able to work independently
- Immediate available